f you’re a fashion student / one who is very talented with the technical aspects of sewing, and located within Vancouver, then you’ve come to the right place. I am looking for an intern during a 3 month period.
- Candidate must be available two days a week, minimum four hours per day (days and times are flexible)
- Sewing experience is a must
- Basic knowledge of sewing and cutting
Intern duties may include the following:
- Office organization
- Sewing details on pieces (buttons, finishing)
- Assisting on photo shoots
- Acquiring supplies
- Creating tags
- Cutting patterns
- Performing basic sewing and construction
I am connected in the fashion, media and film industry so this is an opportunity for anyone wanting to get connections of their own. If you think you fit the bill then drop me a line at firstname.lastname@example.org
would love to hear a little bit about you and why you think this would be a good fit.